Friday, September 28, 2012

ORBS IN OVERDRIVE




Lettie

Old Lettie is part of the furniture here, she retired a few years or so ago, but she still lives here. She is deaf and as far as I can tell rather blind as well. She keeps herself busy by working mornings, if you can call walking around with a broom work. She does not want a hearing aid, I think she likes living on planet Lettie; only hear and see what she wants. One of the things she claims to be hearing and seeing at the moment is a ghost in the house. She might not be entirely wrong in this.

Lucky for me, my hair just stands up; I do not see spooks. I became aware of this “presence” before Lettie told her story. Then I spoke to a friend that knows the house and she says there is a Lady following people around in the house. I do not find the presence evil or harmful in any way, just uncomfortable, it honestly feel like you are being watched. 

The biggest mystery to me is the fact that she was not here 5 years ago, where does she come from now? Then again she might have been here, I might just not have been aware of it, but then Lettie was here five years ago as well and then she did not have this problem with being alone in the house. All a bit of a mystery and this spooky lady does not seem to be restricted to night time; she seems to be here all the time.

Then I took some photos, after turning the house from “staff hangout” into something resembling rent-able accommodation. There are orbs in most of the photos, now I am not sure if there is a link here, what are orbs and are they in any way connected to ghosts? I did some research on the Internet and apparently there is a link.  According to the article I read, ghost love being photographed and prefer the “orb” shape simply because it takes the least energy…

I remain a skeptic, but I have to ask myself this; why do I feel uncomfortable, honestly I get goose bumps from head to toe, especially when walking from the lounge to the kitchen and remember this started before Lettie told her story. I also “clearly” heard some footstep the other night, but that was after confirmation from other people, so that might just have been my imagination in overdrive.

There is also a vortex on the property, but that is a whole other story.

Here are some of the photos, you decide for yourself… 


On the door.


On the painting


Left upper corner


Against the wall to the left


No comments:

Post a Comment