Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THE SECRET CONFUSION




It is simply really, it is all a matter of faith (not religion), "if you have the faith of a mustard seed, you can move mountains". In other words, if you believe this is how the universe works, this is the way it will work for you. So, if it is not working for you, you lack faith, faith in your own ability or maybe you lack faith in the Universe/God's abilities?

You create you reality with your thoughts, this is scientifically proven, your thoughts are pure energy, enough of the same energy is matter, everything that you see around you is matter, your matter is your reality. This process is happening all the time, whether you are aware of it or not, but then again, only if you believe it?

It also takes guts to step out of the comfort zone of having the Universe/God to blame for the mess-ups and mishaps in your life, if you believe you have absolute creative power this whole thing becomes your responsibility, no more God to blame.

I am actually very good with this creating my own reality thing, but I have also learned I am not wise enough to do it all on my own. Unfortunately I lack self worth and wisdom and fore-sight, I ask for stupid stuff and then I get it! I am working on these issues, but in the meantime, I am back to co-operation with a higher source. Sometimes you know what you want, but is it what you need?
I realise my abilities but I doubt my wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment