Friday, September 28, 2012

WARPED WORLD AND WITCHES



Cottages with Simonsberg in the back

You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you didn’t have the courage to commit...Oscar Wilde.

That is such a load of bull, maybe it worked for old Oscar, but in my experience people dislike you for having courage and being different or maybe I am just attracting all the wrong people?

I have wonderful but weird energies surrounding me, there are also double 11 in my numerology, this is very strong energy and I have been told that some people sense this, without knowing what they sense and if they are ”not so nice” or have bad intent I will become a target. I do not know if this is true, but some real strange things have and are happening to me and some people do tend to absolutely dislike me for no reason. It is also a huge challenge to keep some sort of balance in my life; it goes from extreme to extreme.

Right now my world is rather “warp zone”, with a lot of Déjàvu. It is also funny how your old “sins” keeps on coming back to haunt you, or shall I rather say how people tend to dig them up whenever they need ammunition and how others are simply willing to believe it all, regardless who or what the source of information is.

On my previous stay here, there was the White Nissan Hard body, I was accused of driving drunk and denting it, the truth is, I was stone cold sober and reversed into a tree (in a blind spot) and only the footrest was bend. This time I am again left with a White Nissan Hard body, I took somebody to the airport and ran out of petrol (I suppose I was lucky, because I did make it back to the farm), but in the process of trying to work out why it just dies on me, it moved forward and bumped into a wall. Just the bumper is damaged, again the truth of the matter is that it was daytime and I was sober, but again there are accusation of drunken driving. As I said - warp zone and bizarre.

Then apparently one of the tenants thinks I am a complete idiot. I am now walking around getting high, but wait there is more, I am doing it almost on top of people, I am going so far as to blow it in their faces, she can smell me on her porch!



Beautiful old farmhouse, from the garden

The story about the smoking and the Nissan comes from the same woman, she claims she saw me drive in at night and “cash” into the wall, I can’t help but wonder what she was stripping on..

You give somebody a letter asking them to please pay some rent again one day and they feel belittled and decide to “shoot the messenger” and suddenly the messenger is a pot-head alcoholic with a mission to destroy every white Nissan on the planet.  Is this woman an evil bitch or just a really sad and scared person? I haven’t decided yet.

The only conclusion or sense I can make here is that it is an uncompleted cycle from the past, coming back for completion. Otherwise the world has really gone completely warped… let us see if justice prevails this time round.

As always I find my “salvation” and sanity in nature and in the garden. I rescued some strawberries from the “weeds” this weekend. As always the weeding gave me the chance to get rid of a lot of frustration and anger. I also hugged a few trees…


Strawberries rescued

No comments:

Post a Comment